Is the Partbox 110 the best option?

Hi all

I'm looking for a speaker for the dorm I'm living in. I've looked at the JBL Partybox 110, but I wonder if there's other speakers out there that might do a better job. Here is what it should be able to do:

- Be loud enough for around 15 people inside, but also loud enough to be used outside

- More than 1 phone can be connected to it

- At least 8 hours of real time battery life, but the longer the better

- Around the same price as the Partybox 110

- Size doesn't matter, but it should be somewhat transportable

- IPX4 rating at least

- Cool lights is a plus, but not required

- And it should sound somewhat good

The Partybox 110 seems to fulfill most of this, but I still wonder, if there's something better out there. Any suggestions are appreciated :)

roshabeli
Since this is an audiophile board, these kinds of products are not discussed here, but I happened to try a partybox for my Roland Vdrums and found it disappointing.  Much better to get some mixing speakers like Adam or focal that has Bluetooth input.  

Hi all

I'm looking for a speaker for the dorm I'm living in. I've looked at the JBL Partybox 110, but I wonder if there's other speakers out there that might do a better job. Here is what it should be able to do:

- Be loud enough for around 15 people inside, but also https://19216811.cam/  loud enough to be used outside

- More than 1 phone can be connected to it

- At least 8 hours of real time battery life, but the longer the better

- Around the same price as the Partybox 110

- Size doesn't matter, but it should be somewhat transportable

- IPX4 rating at least

- Cool lights is a plus, but not required

- And it should sound somewhat good

The Partybox 110 seems to fulfill most of this, but I still wonder, if there's something better out there. Any suggestions are appreciated :)

issue gt solved