Is the EMM DAC6e or DCC2 /CDSD the best out there?

Is this the best digital front end ever?

What about

Reiymo CDP 777?
dCS gear?
Audio Aero Prestige?

Any other contenders?
iujona
Oh wow! That was so awesomely profound Stan. . . are you having a good turkey dinner today? (chuckles!)
You guys really think changing out the power cord on the emm labs gear makes a difference?

I thought buying the emm labs gear which costs serious coin meant getting the best dac and transport out there. If you think their power cord is not up to snuff than are you not doubting the entire product? Has anyone contacting emm labs to ask them if they considered the power cord to be a weak link or something that could or should be upgraded?

Mike
I have heard the Meitner twice and find it excellent. I think however any discussion about the ultimate CD transport/DAC combo must include the Burmester gears, especially my current reference the 979/980 combo. Much has been made about the price of the 969/970 combos which is arguably very high then again the Rockport Sirius was >$75K...Its little brother, the 979/980 is about as good and fully competitive in term of price in line with DCS and the likes…around $25K list price..

This said, 10 K in turntables IMHO is musically superior to any current digital combos I have heard... Digital is moving fast though, eventually, it will surpass what we are getting from analogue, probably a super DVD-A, say a linear PCM with higher frequency sampling >=192 KHz 24 bits...
KarmaPolice, I was not attempting to disparage EMM, on the contrary. . . it is my experience that high quality front ends benefit from high quality PCs. My recent experience with Teac X-01 seems to corroborate this hypothesis, whereas I achieved best results witha Shunyata Python Helix VX and an Anaconda Alpha (non Helix) as a close 2nd. I can only conjecture that Anaconda Alpha helix may be even superior. I just can't see any reason why EMM should be any less sensitive than X-01 to PCs.
Stanhifi,

I wonder what you can get in an analogue system for under 10 that can crush the EMM. Let me add it up in terms of parts.

Cartridge $2000
Turntable $2000
Tonearm $2000
Phonostage $2000
Cables & record cleaning machine $2000

We are at $10,000.00 very fast.
Under 10K we can do as follows; Nottingham Spacedeck w. Space arm & an OK cartridge. It will get close but it won't have the balance of the EMM Gear. It probably will excel in many areas but lack in many as well. The EMM is tough to outdo on SACD. If you want to find out fly down & try it. I will put an inexpensive cartridge & tonearm on my system & see what it brings. The problem is you need to spend a lot to get true deep bass from vinyl & not sacrifice anything else.