Is Magnepan is coming out with it's own amplifier

I had a dealer mentioned that magnepan was coming out with its own amplifier, does anybody know anything about it or if it's true? 
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xsjsfiveo

Showing 3 responses by tomic601

You might also contact Tony at Music Reference, Roger ( RIP ) had a few Beveridge xovers available with some semi custom boards
The Acoustat preamps and power amps provided excellent Sonics and value. I still have a RP2 w phono design by VanAlstine 

lovely
I can speak somewhat to the two models of Vandersteen amplifiers, both of which I have heard and own the M7. They afford some design goals and objectives not available to a Swiss Army knife full range amplifier designer. The circuit itself is quite unique with just 5 parts in the signal path and no emitter resistors. The amp bias and fault, etc are 100% analog, there is 128 volt DBS built in for the provided speaker cables, HRS isolation, liquid cooling for rock solid bias, the list goes on.... but every Vandersteen dealer I know of carry other amps like: Ayre, Aesthetix, VTL, ARC, Quicksilver, MAC, .... this list goes on, so go listen and decide...

I will say my recent listen to the Kento w Vandersteen 5 high pass amps Was the absolute best Mac front end I have heard anywhere :-)