Is it worth fixing my clear audio concept

Hi guys I was wondering if it is worth fixing my concept. I accidentally ripped out the ground wire fork and also ripped out one of my tone arm wires that plug into the cart. I know.nothing about fixing this stuff or how expensive it might be.  Is it worth fixing?  If not does it have any value?  Bottom line is if it’s not worth the effort I am going to get a rega rp8.  Thanks for what ever information you can give me.      Charles 
charlessinchuk
Only you know how much you liked the table, so only you know what it would be worth. Also only you know what "fork" and "ripped out" means. Every time one of these comes along it always turns out there's a bazillion critical little bits of information we learn only much later. 

Could be all's needed is solder the spade lug back on the ground wire and crimp a new cartridge clip and back in business. Or could be the arm can only be re-wired. Either way totally worth it on a table like that- IF you like the table. In reality the way these things usually go the guy just wants to upgrade and this is all story time. 

Which will it be? Wait and see.....
If there is a way for me to put pictures of the problems on this forum, I would.  I just don’t know how to do it.  But that would give everyone a better understanding of what I’m dealing with.
Sounds repairable the way you describe it. A tonearm re-wire can be done economically. You might even want to upgrade the cartridge at the same time.