Is a Ortofon Black a step down from a Pickering XSV 3000

I currently use a Pickering XSV3000 cartridge with original stylus.  Sounds pretty good.  I do not hear many modern cartridges that sound like this one.  Is the Ortofon Black a considerable step back from this cartridge?
tzh21y

Raul, I hope I’m wrong but didn’t someone have a bad experience with Bluz Bros having to do with their selling non-original styli as “OEM”?

OK Thanks to all of you for your kind answers and suggestions, I could try the LP Gear one, Rome is very prepared and really kind, he explained me various things and gave me some advice, Raul thanks for sending me the Bluz Bros link but the D5000 stylus is unavailable and then if the D4000 stylus that is available ir's for saleat $ 434, pure madness, in my opinion, the price for the D5000 would be even higher and assuming it is really original: with little more than $ 500 it is already possible to buy a new current cartridge that maybe sounds better than my XSV / 5000, or maybe not? ... anyway maybe I have found in these days, I hope, a bargain: a whole XSV / 5000 cartridge for 300 € with Shipped via an acquaintance by a professional and established Jazz trumpet player whose grandfather was a great Hi End collector who gave him various turntables and related pickups, including this XSV / 5000 in perfect condition, I hope well to have facts the choice down  is, then I will tell you if I made a good deal or not .. by the way, given the disaster I have made, please advise me what substance or product to use to clean the stylus diamond?  isophrilic alcohol can go, or what other ?  what kind of brush and how to clean it so as not to damage the cantilever it?  thank you again