Showing 18 responses by georgehifi

The red black fuse installed into my X2 was the biggest, besttest and greatest tweak I’ve ever experienced in my 175 years in audio.
You really are https://youtu.be/YTY26k0CA0I?t=4
$2844 is not enough. My mapman funky fuse will be coming out soon for $4823 and it will be 4X as good. Just don’t open up or warranty voided. ALso if it blows properly when it should no free replacements on a costly-to-make 5K fuse. THere is expensive stuff inside though so a local scrap metal yard might offer a good price for a blown funky fuse.
👍
And don’t forget.

To those "non technical" members that are interested, do not listen to fusers, listen to the techs of this industry that design the audio products.
AND YOU WON"T SEE THEM ON THREADS LIKE THIS AGREEING WITH WHAT THESE FUSERS ARE SHILLING
Just clean and tighten your fuse holder and re-new your fuse (if old) with a good quality 50cent Bussman, Littlefuse or similar.
As with "many switch-on surges" they do deteriorate, bend, stretch and get crusty with electrolysis formations on their fusible wire elements before they give out, as these pics show of a fuse wire element ageing over time show. https://ibb.co/9NbTwqK
(even the $$$ boutique ones will age just as much also)
Cheers George
Fuses are in line for setup and tests and then replaced with N45 cryod magnets
Absolutley https://youtu.be/YTY26k0CA0I?t=4

No, you obviously can’t name a good amp today that uses fuses on the dc side.
Like I said a fuse anywhere on the dc side of an amp is useless and even detrimental even on the speakers, no matter how much they cost.
Any component change in the signal path is easily heard and to say a fuse will not change or benefit the sound of circuit shows that one thinks or says so suffers from the Constipation Blues in the area of the brain
Please name even one of todays quality amps that use CD rail fuses?

I said DC rail fuses in an amplifier, are totally useless and are even detrimental, no matter how much they cost, no hi end amp these days of any note use them, only the some old junkers from yesteryear did, and you can even put speakers into that as well as they are fed from the dc side of an amp🤦‍♂️

BTW lets name any of todays noted quality amps that use fuses in their DC rails?
Tommy were these fuses placed on the ac side of things or on the dc side. Tom

DC rail fuses🤢🤮
Lest we forget, it has been stated many times that Synergistic will replace blown fuses.
Yes it’s much better for "snake oil manufacturers" to hang on to your $150 and give you another 10c fuse instead, they could keep doing that many times and still be in front

Na, you guys are really missing the point of this thread.
I outline it on page one.

Why even start a thread on this ridiculous "snake oil"
Unless it’s to bring up talk on more affordable "snake oil" fuser talk

Creating a segue:
Real Estate/Car/SR, sales manual, page 34 paragraph 4 subsection 3. 
"how to sell "snake oil" to the gullible, and make them believe it".

Cheers George

By even starting a stupid post like this, make those that have even paid as much as $150!!! for a 10c fuse look just as gullible and been shafted big time also.

Cheers George
Can you imagine the mental state of the **** wit that's trying to sells these.
SR is bad enough, but this takes it to another level of being a shyster.

Cheers George
Hey George,
Did you have any hand in those Ted threads being removed? Just wondering...
In regard to a fuse, yes $2,844 is more than I’m willing to pay.

If you mean my constant posts saying this "snake oil" fuse BS is only doing harm to Audiogon’s reputation, and ripping off the gullible, then yes I’m guilty.

I wonder what idiot has actually bought one of these fuses, the SR ones if purchased are certifiably already

Cheers George
I'll bet you if they were removed He chose to do it..

You can't remove a thread your self (try it)

You can't remove a post after 30mins (try it) 

Didn't have to this time, many times previously I’ve asked him to confirm what you fusers say about AC fuses being directional and other snake oil things.
Not once did he back you fusers, NOT ONCE.

Now he’s had most of his posts deleted and all of his threads he started.
He probably on a very short leash, now.

Synergistic Research’s Ted Denney had all 3 threads he started removed, as too 10 of his 13 posts he did removed.
https://forum.audiogon.com/users/ted_denney

"See what happens when you" try to con the gullible, it comes back on you on the ****.

And don’t forget the fuser disciples leader, Synergistic Research’s Ted Denney had the 3 threads he started removed, as too 10 of his 13 posts he’s did removed.
https://forum.audiogon.com/users/ted_denney

"See what happens when you" try to con the gullible, it comes back on you.

Cheers George

Why even start a thread on this ridiculous "snake oil"
Unless it’s to bring up talk on more affordable "snake oil" fuser talk

Estate/Car/SR, sales manual, page 34 paragraph 4 subsection 3.
Creating a segue
"how to sell "snake oil" to the gullible, and make them believe it.

Now watch the backlash from the snake oil clan of fuser disciples

Cheers George