Internet Radio

I am looking for your favorite internet radio station. Just starting to get into internet radio and would appreciate knowing about your favorite ones.
husk01
Aural Moon - www.auralmoon.com - includes the Gagliarchives plus a whole lot more - prog rock at its best

SomaFM - www.somafm.com - techno, electronica, lounge, indie - all stations at least 128k and very well programmed, plus lots of other formats and bitrates

There are a ton of college and independent radio stations that also stream and, while the quality of the content can vary widely, almost all of them have something worth listening to. I used to live in Eugene, OR and there are 3 really good stations there: KLCC, KRVM and KWVA. I'm listening to bluegrass on KRVM right now, even though I live in NY... :-)
We just started a new format, play anything and everything. Soon we'll be segmenting time slots for different genres.
Stream in Winamp at http://www.acousticreality.net:8000/listen.pls
I am surprised no one has mentioned AccuRadio, that is an independent music webcaster with over 240 customizable channels.

AccuRadio