Integrated for Cornwall IV

I'm currently running a Lyngdorf TDIA 3400 on my Cornwalls. Don't get me wrong, it sounds very good. To me the main selling point of the Lyngdorf is the Room Perfect Room correction. It's made a significant improvement on every speaker I've owned but on the Cornwalls not so much. Sometimes I prefer it off and sometimes on. On my Focals I just sold it was always on, no question.

So I am thinking of changing the Lyngdorf out for a Class A integrated or a tube integrated. Couple I've been eyeing are the Sugden A21SE, Ayon Spirit (guy I bought them from was using an Ayon integrated and it sounded really good), Octave V40??? Any suggestions very welcomed.  

Criteria: I like all kinds of music so needs to play metal/rock with impact as well as acoustic type music. Must have a preout for subs. 

Thanks

mofojo

Just paid for a Jolida 1000RC integrated that I’m picking up after my Vegas trip late next week. Local and good price. Really liked the couple Jolida pieces I’ve had in the past so we shall see. Much less than I was planning to spend. For the price I can unload it easily and break even if not make a hundred or two. 

Aric Audio makes tube amplifiers that have volume control. If one's only sources are digital and switching between them occurs at the DAC they could be a great option. He incorporates variable damping (feedback), auto bias, and accommodate several tube types.  I encourage you to give him a call. I own the Transcend PP and have used it sans preamp with a DAC having 2V output into a pair of Tannoy Sterkings..

Well, my Sugden didn't do so well with CW4's, as one channel had a buzz, but it could just be my particular amp.  I have found my best choice is a Moonriver 404R integrated.  I like it better than the one tube amp I've tried (Dennis Had Inspire), and better than the Pass XA30.8, IMHO.  I'd like to try my AN Oto but the CW's are at another location, and the Oto doesn't travel well.