Integrated Amplifier for FOCAL 807VW speakers

Hi to everyone
Which Integrated Amplifier would sound good with the Focal 807VW Speakers. Also, does Parasound Amplifiers have good
synergy with the Focal speakers.
Thanks and Happy New Year
torevado
Thanks for reply
I live in New York and unfortunately not too many HI FI
stores carry Focal speakers. So far i found only one but
it was hooked up to Simaudio 600i. Way too expensive for
me. My budget is $1500-$2000, so I am looking for an
Integrated amplifier 2 x 60 or 70Wats per channel since
the Focals are efficient speakers and I don't listen the music
too loud. To mention, I am listening jazz, smooth jazz.
I am only interested in SS Integrated Amplifiers. THANKS
Thanks for the additional details Torevado. Given your ample budget, and no attempts to fill an concert hall with sound, there are many quality SS integrateds to choose from.

Since you already heard the speakers you want with the Simaudio, you can consider their entry level Moon Neo 220i. Also, any NAD BEE series from the 316 to the 375 will get the job done. You can also take your pick of offerings from Arcam, A19 & A28, and Creek, the EVO II and 5350 EVO. That's seven I already listed and can go and on. But there is one more I would strongly suggest..

The Marantz PM8004 at 1K list. This is not an ordinary Marantz product like their HT series stuff. This amp is built in Japan at their reference factory and is not afraid to show its true specs - 70 wpc into 8 Ohms, >25 amps peak current capacity, >100 damping factory and could be the heaviest of the bunch at 27 lbs. I have heard this amp driving 10K Sonus Faber Cremona M's and was extremely impressed. Truly an impressive sounding amp for the money. Good luck in your search and happy listening.
Get a Rega Brio-R for ~$900 and save yourself some money. Tough to beat unless you spend a lot more.
Funny as I have been running my Proac Supertowers with the NAD 326BEE integrated for a few years now. I do love this integrated as it's powerful enough and it's great with speakers that may have a bit too much on top. I had a pair of Focals (can't remember which ones) that I used with the NAD for a month or so. I did love that sound. Not quite as open as the Sim or Ayre integrateds, but you find them used for just under 350 or so. That leaves you a ton for cables or other tweeks. I'm going to be selling my NAD off as I now have the Ayre and will be keeping it as I love it. Keep us up on what your thoughts are as you go through this. If you are looking at Rega, I'd also throw the Creek's in there too as they are awesome for the money and often overlooked. If you don't need a remote, I have two Onix integrateds I'm selling off that are also in the 350 area too. These are very rare to find and I feel they are much better than even the NAD, especially for the cost. They originally were purchased for my second system that I ran JM LAB Microns with (that's the early Focals). That was one of my favorite systems to just put on and enjoy. I have MIT cables for that system and they just sounded right on all music. Smaller rooms of course, lol.
Also try Naim Nait 5i-2. I like the NAD stuff but have had reliability problems, and I like the Naim much better anyway.