Integrated Amp Upgrade-itis hitting....

Hey all. Put together a system with GoldenEar Triton 3's, a Marantz CD6005 and Musical Fidelity A3.2 integrated. Lately, been getting the itch to "upgrade" the amp though while excellent in function and aesthetics is getting a tad long in tooth. So, my mind has been wandering about something different. Top 2 options right now are a Marantz PM 8005 and Rogue Sphinx. I'm open to suggestions based on the above. I listen to a lot of electric blues and classic rock. A phono section is important as I do spin some vinyl as well. Just looking for some input from some fellow audio nuts....
128x128beernut

Showing 2 responses by gabby_835

Chrisr - SA is good stuff! I upgraded from separates to the SA 600i....best move ever! The SA soundstage, detail without harshness, is awesome. A true dual mono architecture with high current capability, doubles into a 4 ohm load. Find a dealer and listen! Enjoy the music!
Chrisr, volume control is the e-MVOL2 which is effortless and just keeps getting louder with no effect of any kind on the music. SA has an explanation on their site. Same control as their reference pre-amp.