Integrated amp suggestions.

Downsizing from Mcintosh 601 mono blocks and MC. c52 preamp to integrated amp.
My speakers are Sonus Faber Nova 5 CD player is MC. 550. 
Music collection is all cd's, I'm not streaming at all.
I'm thinking maybe the Dan D'Agostino Progression integrated.
It sounded great with the same speakers I have, and a AR. CD player.
My local dealer is giving a very good trade in deal on the D'Agostino.
Any other suggestion would be appreciated.
128x1283952rsalmax
@erik_squires

"Ayre has a certain darkness, like it pulls noise out of the room. It’s kind of a funny effect. Very smooth, touch warm in the sense of Parasound."

very apt description of what ayre does... so true... i wouldn't call it a drak sound, but there is a blackness to the background that is quite unique
i wouldn't call it a drak sound, but there is a blackness to the background that is quite unique

Exactly!! It is not tonally dark or warm. 

I just got a Prima Luna Prologue Premium (floor model). I love it. The new Prima Luna line - EVO, I think, is supposed to great. 
@russhealy 

primaluna redid their product naming - used to be prologue was entry level, dialogue higher line

now all evo, but 100-200-300-400

more or less 100-200 is renaming for prologue, 300-400 dialogue, then higher number in each is the old 'premium' sub-designation

pretty much same stuff underneath though (not that the stuff is bad... it's good)
Another vote for the Ayre AX-5/20. I have owned one for two years now and totally love it. It is dead quiet and very natural sounding.

I have also her the Vinnie Rossi and it is also fantastic. I would try to audition both.

I