Integrated amp for 2500-3000

I have a vintage set of  Cerwin Vega Dx7 and  parasound DAC. I'm looking for an integrated amp, or integrated tube amp. Can anyone give me any suggestions? 

alnubis

Cary Audio has an ss integrated amp, 75 A/B wpc, with streamer that has Tidal, Quboz, and is Roon ready. It has an equalizer that can make things better for those times when you want a fun sound or to make up for room acoustics. Pre-Out and Main in with option to include DSP. It is also exactly in the price range you are looking for and New. 

I have had one for 7 years and Very pleased with the performance.

Don’t dismiss the Yamaha integrateds at this price point. They are much quieter than most of the aforementioned alternatives and thus more resolving (yes, noise floor matters). The 2200 can compete with many separates systems under combined value of ≈$7K, therefore it’ll be ready for if/when you ever upgrade speakers. I’ve owned about half a dozen popular integrateds in this price range and none have given me more musical satisfaction than the 2200 or 2100. The former is tonally a little warmer than the latter but both are excellent values on the used market. Actually, you can find new-in-box 2200s for about $3K from some of the B&M dealers. 

If you don’t need a phono stage the Hegel H190 is a great value. The DAC is fine, although I’m not an expert. I use mine mainly for streaming and it sounds good to my ears. And, it has enough power for most circumstances. I bought mine when they really reduced the price because the new H190v was soon released. It does well with CD’s. For vinyl I have an Arc ref phono 2SE and VSi75 integrated.  I think you can find a great deal even on a new one.