Integrated amp for 2500-3000

I have a vintage set of  Cerwin Vega Dx7 and  parasound DAC. I'm looking for an integrated amp, or integrated tube amp. Can anyone give me any suggestions? 

alnubis

Unison Research, Unico Nuovo. It'll be ready for any speaker you throw at it down the road. 

@alnubis  I believe your speakers would work better with SS amplification. The Vincent SV237MKII has that coupled with a tube based preamp stage. Vincent integrateds are know to provide a smooth presentation, with even tonal balance,  and good soundstaging. I once owned one, the SV226MK, which I enjoyed. They represent great sound for the money and I believe would mate well with your speakers. New their cost is a little over your budget, however the one mentioned  by @hasmarto and sold by Upscale is not too far off.

How about a preowned NAIM Supernait3 integrated amp?

See MFG link

“In the six years since the last NAIT integrated amplifiers were released, Naim's research and development team has worked on a range of amplifier improvements. The results is upgraded power amplifier sections for SUPERNAIT 3, delivering greater pace and intimacy to their musical delivery – whether it's driving a pair of loudspeakers or your favorite pair of headphones”.