Innuos owners. Chime in

Hi all,

I will be receiving a Innous Zen MK3 in the next couple of days. I’m curious to know what power cords, and usb suited best?

Additionally any tips would be appreciated. Break in time. Etc.. I’m hoping their new app is stable.

Thank you,

J

jred

Jred,

How do you make the 3 in mk3 show up 1/2 way dropped from the line?

Thanks

I have the Zen MK III and love it.

I use the AudioQuest Diamond and the $400 GR-Research power cable.  It's phenomenal for the price and you can return it if you don't like it.

I just received from the cable company library system

Shunyata Research Digital V14 Venom powercord

Synergistic Research 12 AWG Foundation powercord

Since the Zen has not arrived yet, I’ll be testing these on my DAC,, I’ll note some impressions after a couple of dsys..

@chorus - thanks you for the kind words. What Streamer are you considering at the 8k mark?

@antigrunge2 the Nordost Brahma locks quite impressive. I saw one used for around 500.00 

At this point of time the Shunyata is within the chain. After an hour it reached room temperature. Opened up a little bit.. though it’s beyond dark. Very recessed as I had suspected. Though I’ll give it 24 hours with reference tracks. I’ll try best to keep an open mind...

J

I am getting a Zenith MK3 next week. This is my second foray with Innuos. I did it again this time intrigued by the new Sense app, and the reported improvements it brings to the SQ vs. Roon. Will see.

I plan to use a Zavfino Prima MK2 power cord for it, and Zavfino Majestic USB cable. Already at hand. My Ethernet switch is Ediscreation Silent Extreme