Infinity Servo Statics 1A's...where are they???

I had the great pleasure (some might say privilage) of hearing the Infinty Servo Static 1-A's a number of times, years ago.
I have searched e-bay.....audiogon etc. for a used pair.I
know that only a few system were made......does anyone out there know of a working system or has had the opportuinity of hearing these great (at the time) speakers?
rwd
In 1971 I heard the ESS TranStatic I (which employed a trio or RTR ESL tweeters, along with a KEF B110 5" midrange driver and B139 woofer in a transmission-line enclosure), then the Servo-Static I (same RTR ESL tweeters), and started saving money ;-) . Then in ’72 I heard the Magneplanar Tympani T-I, which I preferred to both. I now own both TranStatics and Tympani-T-IVa (as well as QUAD ESL's), but prefer to listen to my Eminent Technology LFT-8b, a vastly under-appreciated (by most) loudspeaker.
I agree Plato.....the best speaker I can remember....driven with Audio Research tubes, ...Decca cartridge.   Just jaw dropping greatness.

There has been quite a bit of discussiion about something called the 1A. What I have is what they called the SS 2. This was somewhat smaller and I think the drivers were not the same as the 1A. The bass amp and the bass cube speaker were the same. There is a switch on the little control box to select whether you have the 1A or the 2 setup. I have not used this setup for 15 years since it needs a larger room than what I have.  Plus , just prior to when I moved, the bass quit working. The circuitry in the bass control consists mainly of an op amp and a couple of power transistors. I have tried to trouble shoot it; I guess it is over my head. Where can I find someone capable of diagnosing this problem.