In preparation of Halloween....

Which records/CDs/cassettes or other media material you've allocated for some Halloween related tunes?

I found horror movies have had the best music scores  and spinning currently Shining soundtrack...

Videodrome I'll spin next cuz those are on records...

Have found some HOT release of Geometric Lullaby record label with B e g o t t e n CD box set. Those poems presented to the music or spoken during the tune, I thought that all together it was a suicide note created, but, fortunately it was only for art and not for real. The artist is alive and healthy even if anyone would ever think that it was not written by the actual poet leaving a suicidal note. AMAZING... 

Dead Can Dance will be in and out. I have them on records, CDs and DVDs -- one of my favorite dark bands that is on my players very often outside Halloween!

Some albums of Atrax Morgue and Zoviet France I'll certainly be up for as well. Those are only available on YouTube as they're extremely hard to find

czarivey

Showing 1 response by jacobsdad2000

We’ll if it not snowing the wife and I sit on the porch and wait for the little goblins and hand out candy. Usually have just stream spooky music and sounds.