Illumination

BEST NEWS -

Have always been a fan of Rick's technology and thought HFC was the best that I could get.  Took some time but found him and for anyone that is wondering - he is back with a tour de force.  The Illumination line surpasses anything that I had from HFC and does it at a price point that I still find hard to believe..  Have changed out my CT-2 3D double helix and orchestral.  Cleaner, black background, holographic.  

Can't wait to finish changing out things as each change seems synergistic with the one before,  Not just incremental

Welcome back !!

Ag insider logo xs@2xlz1

+1 @soix .

People need to reread their communications.  They should judge their writing as if read by someone with minimal knowledge of what they are discussing.  All abbreviations should have the first abbreviation spelled out.  All references should be easily explained and understandable by a novice reader.  All punctuation and capitalization should be correct.  This is the basis of good correspondence.

All:

My sincerest apologies; I was so accustomed to seeing the abbreviations I defaulted to using them myself

HFC - High Fidelity cable

Rick Schultz ( from Virtual Dynamics and HFC designs)

No website; look up under Agon member name draudio

That's as much as I can provide other than saying I've owned High Fidelity cables - Reveals, then CT-2 signature, both interconnects and speaker cables.  To my ear, his new line bests them both by a wide margin.  As we all know how each system "voices" with these changes is different and has stimulated myriad discussions and debates

For those who liked high fidelity cables, you're going to be happy with these

For a review of the High Fidelity cable, there's a good one on 6 Moons

Enjoy!

@lz1 

You are one patient cat, I admire that in a person because I don’t have it. I spend too much time around other men I suppose. 

…….this great but how many companies is Rick going to start and close ? I guess we will need to wait and see . Good luck to this venture and let’s see what happens  but if his past is any indication of the future well we may already know the answer.