If I could afford, I’d purchase 100% Oswald Mills Audio gear

This even without hearing it. The pieces are so beautiful I don’t see how they could not sound fabulous. The Sp10s look like they are built like a tank. I’d even buy their equipment racks. Maybe someday or maybe I’ll purchase something from their sister company Fleetwood sound. 
aberyclark

Showing 4 responses by best-groove

Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder. I on the other hand, would avoid OMA gear - tons of better stuff out there at a lesser price. Way overpriced.

I totally agree, lots of snake oil.

Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder. I on the other hand, would avoid OMA gear - tons of better stuff out there at a lesser price. Way overpriced.
very wise opinion!

That table is hideous, You would have to not let anyone in your audio room.

it has baffled several esoteric audiophile clubs around the world; that if you speak badly you just need to talk!
Oh the follies of the wealthy!

ohh no no no ..... the follies FOR the wealthy!
If you read MF’s review........

Sorry Lewn but here let me disagree.
MF is just a voice among millions of fans, certainly he is not the spokes person for all the audiophiles in the world who says it is true are shared 100% by all.

I gave up believing the personal opinions of journalists or reviewers also because apart from the experience, the ears have become old and the drop at high frequencies is inevitable, so what can reviews that are only personal opinions serve?

The turntable does not convince me, however, also because there are no explanations on the technical reasons and the measurements in the field that dictated the choices for its construction so .... IHMO thumbs down.