I want to open a store in Hong Kong.

I am planning to move to Asia, where I want to start my own business selling audio equipment from the USA. Has anyone done something like this. If you have experience, give advice. What about licensing of copyright equipment?
rw125
Do you go around shaking hands with people at Walmart?  Does a mask get in the way of touching your hands to your mouth and nose? (Yes).  Are the eyes very small compared to the surface area and air movement of our airways (yes).  This is a statistics thing. We don't need to prevent every infection, we just need to prevent enough that the cases go down, not up.  Have you heard of any super-spreader events where masks were worn? I have not.
My grandmother gave me instructions about how not to get sick.

Despite being more concise and having her thoughts wisely promoted decades later, she never became a national hero.
I am a videophile/audiophile living in Hong Kong.  I run a translation company and can help you as far as Chinese-to-English or English-to-Chinese translation is needed.  My website is www.intLingogroup.com 

Due to COVID-19, right now you will be required to have 2-week quarantine at a hotel and, within 1-2 weeks, the Government will require another week of home quarantine on top of that.

Let me know if you think I can be of further help!

Wallace Lam