I need some high quality Printed Circuit Boards Made (DYNACO ST-70)

I would like to find a manufacturer that can make high quality printed circuit boards, I was getting the from a company in the North-East but they haven't been able to provide them for me...........I have a copy to go by.......THANKS

autospec

Will,

Isn't it worth seeing what dogearedaudio's friend might be able to do for you before you throw in the towel? You're a valued member of the audio community, and I think that there a lot of others out there like myself who would feel bad if you left prematurely.

Roxy:   Thanks for  your encouragement, It is a great motivater , but time is the enemy, and I don't seem to have the time to fix it anymore..............The people on Audiogon Forum have sent so many solutions, but I started too late to give myself enough time...........One is only given a certain amount of time in life, sometimes we use it well, sometimes we waste it .  Now I have to "Pay Up" for the time I have wasted........I will put a little more time in it and maybe I will get a pay-back and some more time........I love building my amps , so that's not the problem .........If I had a Gerber File I could get boards from China in two - four days.......I don't know if I could even use a Chinese part ????   But I don't have a Gerber file anyway...............We will just have to see...........Will

Well forum people.....I have now purchased 4 Dynakitparts boards......I will have to make a few modifications and build them up and test them...........We will see how that plays out.........This will be the 4th set of boards I have built up and tested, some very poor, some better..........Hopefully this is the ticket............Will

Well I have had great success with the new Dynaco boards, I have been able to get them slightly modified to use for my amps, and the seller has been very nice to deal with...........I can only thank the people on this forum that spent a lot of time with some great ideas.......The Dynakitparts boards are a fine quality product and people will do fine to use them.............THANKS