I need a recommendation on Class D amp

I'm looking for a good Class D power amp for 2 different subwoofers in my system and must have individual gain/volume controls for each channel.  Does this type of amp exist with separate gain controls?  I'm using RCA interconnects.  I've seen Class D power amps with separate gain controls in pro audio but they use balanced connectors which won't work for me.

Thank you for any advice and recommendation.

garyfi55

I used the Crown XLS 2502 to power a pair of Aerial Acoustics SW12 subs that I’ve converted for passive use, and the amp worked well. It has a high/low gain setting which helps get you in the right range then volume adjustment for each channel. It also has a useful crossover function designed toward subwoofer use. I happened to use the setup with a miniDSP 2x4 HD so I could add some EQ, but that isn’t necessary. The Crown has led indicators on the front and I never saw it get anywhere near clipping driving the pair of big subs.

Also, the amp sounds too darn good driving the mains in a 2-channel system for its low price.

Thank you to everyone for their help here.  I ended up buying a Crown XLS 2502 DriveCore II and am very happy with it for my subwoofers.