I’m looking for suggestions for a tube Pre Amp

My Current System:

Benchmark USB DAC1
NAD M3 Integrated Amp
Vandersteen 2CE

For a long time I was rocking a Wavelength Brick USB Dac (which is a tube dac) as my source component, but have now moved to a Benchmark DAC1 USB. I like the idea of having a tube somewhere in my system but I don’t really think I can afford to maintain a tube amplifier. That being said, I’m considering adding in a nice tube preamp then use my NAD as a power amp only (and potentially moving away from the integrated NAD at some point).

Can anyone suggest a moderately priced Tube Preamp that would complement this system well?
128x128slappyjam
I would look at an older BAT or Sonic Frontiers. A VTL 2.5 is excellent as well.
Sidssp - IRT the preamp in the Benchmark. I use the DAC in Calibrated mode which appears to bypass the pre in the DAC. My guess is that the pre in the NAD M3 is superior to the one in the Benchmark.
If you are looking for the warmer sounding tube preamp, look for a used Conrad Johnson, Cary or BAT. Happy Hunting!
I think you have a nicely balanced (non-tube) system as is.

If changing, I would keep DAC-1 and use as a preamp. Get a tube power amp and some sensitive speakers (ie. Tekton, Klipsch, etc.) That way you get tube sound in a smaller amp that is cheaper to re-tube. If you like what you hear but need a pre for switching among more sources, get a passive.