I’m looking for an sleek integrated amp under $15k

That looks amazing - wow factor like color screen, digital streaming, Apple Music etc and has inputs for turntable. Price Point -Under $15k. As a comparison I was looking at the Naim Uniti Nova.

aj523

Get the Boulder and a Super Sawzall…..

i have a NAIM Uniti in several systems…. probably not the last word in anything…. but quite reliable w good sonics

Carry on

A Brinkmann Nyquist in combination w Integrated might fit  bill. German techno sleek…

@aj523 I have and love the Boulder 866 w/DAC.  No onboard phono.  I don’t know about sleek, but it definitely has a look that I appreciate.  It’s not particularly deep.   If it wouldn’t fit in your cabinet, I’d imagine that some of the other candidates might not either.  In any case, happy hunting. There are a lot of great options at that price point.  

Stereophile had a review of the Boulder 866 and liked it. The reviewer then compared it to the Krell K-300i he had recently reviewed. You should have look at the reviewer's opinion.

I owned the k-300i it sounds great but does not have a fancy GUI. My fancy GUI is ROON and the KRELL is ROON READY, the highest level of ROON integration. You can even adjust the volume on the KRELL with the GUI (tablet, computer, phone, etc) The volume dial is done on the KRELL and not on software of ROON.