I have seen a lot of ideas concerning Cable lifters

I have seen a lot of ideas concerning Cable lifters and all seem to be pricy considering the value and appearance. But what if there was an answer that cost virtually nothing and you had the option to choose a multitude of designs and capabilities?
Glass is probably the best Neutral choice and what do we have in abundance. Used glasses (Goodwill). There are so many options around and possible just waiting one more day you can find exactly what you want and even if you don't like their choices there are options at stores that go far beyond what the High End Audio vendors offer. Here are a couple of examples:

esarhaddon

Showing 2 responses by 1971gto455ho

Hi Folks no not listen to that car battery myth... utter Nonsense !! Someone needs a little help with his thinking in the general electric field. Very funny stuff stupidity aside, Plastic, glass, leaded crystal oh can't have that... Cement floors what BS.  

My room is trimmed with 4x1 Pine base board with sculpted vertical pieces of pine fixed to it every 4ft. I’ve 4 runs of Karma SS cable stacked nicely on top of the baseboard tucked behind the vertical pieces. Other than looking great it’s orderly and vacuuming is a breeze. Of course there is no other sane reason to suspend your cable…. Right ?? 🤪

Cheers