I had a few drinks and bought some speakers

Last night as I was polishing off a few of Texas' finest Balcones Bourbon, I purchased a used pair of Focal Sopra 2's. I current own the Electra 1028's. Can anyone give me some opinions or thoughts of the speaker decision? These have been my end all be all speakers, but I have concerns my room might be a little small being 13x8. Any info is appreciated!
128x128j-wall
This is a fun thread, congrats on the purchase.  I recently did something similar with some wood QRD diffusers I’ve been on the fence for, lol.

The room is everything in this hobby, hope these work well for you, they’re a nice spkr. 
Although, you will need to take of the Sopra logo and replace it with “Balcones” :)
I just got tired of waking up next to women that were hairier than me, we all buy while under the influence of something or somebody.
j-wall, While I am a Magnepan fan I appreciate the many ways to engineer speakers. I doubt you live close enough to Delaware where I live to let me help you push those splendid speakers up the stairs. I am a MOST amateur bodybuilder but no power lifter. So I could help. I always appreciate stories of wives at least eventually accepting speakers, amplifiers, etc. needed to make life worthwhile.
It appears common for bodybuilding and audio to intersect. Check Hugo Rivera on Audioholics.
Wives, here is my advice. Accept your husband's lifestyle even if you find bringing the opera or the symphony into your home bordering on snobbery. Meet him halfway by finding, or if you are really good at getting what you want from him and he can do it, building a cabinet to house his electronics in a piece of furniture that matches the style of your living room. If he is an amateur bodybuilder, who does not use steroids, and you are among the estimated 60% of women Planet Fitness claims prefers her man to have what they call a dad bod, allow him to have the kind of healthy body he wants. The alternative is your man stuffing his face with Doritos and Coke while watching sports for hours on end, (something I have observed many women do not appreciate) until he sports a beer belly so colossal it will gross you out. Better yet, join him when he works out and try his diet. You will be surprised how much better it tastes.