Hybrid Integrated with 6S*7s

Does anyone know of a hybrid integrated (solid-state power, tube pre) that uses 6SL7/6SN7 tubes? I’ve never listened to such and am curious as to the sound. I understand execution/construction is of importance just as much as types of tubes used. Thank you for your time. - Louie

moofoo

Thx for the replies. I had Primaluna integrateds and PL separates years ago. PL uses 12AU7s in their preamps and integrateds. Reason I ask is I bought a used DeHaviland Ultravere with a 6sn7 pre and l loved the sound with my SS amp. I would like to hear a ss power, 6sn7 pre in a single chassis.  I also have a hybrid intgegrated that does not use the 6s (uses 6922s and equivalents) and was curious if anyone made a SS integrated hybrid with the 6s. I know Musical Fidelity makes ss integrated with Nuvista tubes in the pre section and BAT makes their integrated with tubes in the power amp section.  I have researched and not found (easily anyway) such a combination. Maybe what I am looking for is just not common.

@stereo5  thank you for responding. The Upscale Audio site indicates the PL hybrid integrated has all 12AU7 tubes.(2 input, 4 driver).