Hybrid Integrated with 6S*7s

Does anyone know of a hybrid integrated (solid-state power, tube pre) that uses 6SL7/6SN7 tubes? I’ve never listened to such and am curious as to the sound. I understand execution/construction is of importance just as much as types of tubes used. Thank you for your time. - Louie

moofoo

The Vinnie Rossi L2i used 6SN7s with a mosfet amp, but it's out of production. Not sure I've seen any others. If you can use separates there are dozens of preamps that use the 6SN7 and dozens of solid state amps of all flavors.

Thx for the replies. I had Primaluna integrateds and PL separates years ago. PL uses 12AU7s in their preamps and integrateds. Reason I ask is I bought a used DeHaviland Ultravere with a 6sn7 pre and l loved the sound with my SS amp. I would like to hear a ss power, 6sn7 pre in a single chassis.  I also have a hybrid intgegrated that does not use the 6s (uses 6922s and equivalents) and was curious if anyone made a SS integrated hybrid with the 6s. I know Musical Fidelity makes ss integrated with Nuvista tubes in the pre section and BAT makes their integrated with tubes in the power amp section.  I have researched and not found (easily anyway) such a combination. Maybe what I am looking for is just not common.

@stereo5  thank you for responding. The Upscale Audio site indicates the PL hybrid integrated has all 12AU7 tubes.(2 input, 4 driver).