@lalitk: Oh sure, the platter one uses with the Orbit need not be the one on which you play your LP’s. I’ve never seen the term "transit platter" before. What’s that mean?

@lewm: My mention of using a static removal device directly after cleaning and drying with a vacuum-style record cleaner was not made to imply that the device should not also be used directly before each play, but merely as an example of one way in which a hand-held static removal device has the advantage over the Orbit. But if only one side of the LP is played (not unusual for me), perhaps the unplayed side should also be "sprayed" with the Orbit before returning the LP into it’s inner sleeve.

Speaking of sleeves, but this time of outer ones: Has anyone else tried the "double" sleeves from Vinyl Storage Solutions of Canada? All too often I find myself struggling to return the LP into the outer jacket, the inner sleeve and LP being only barely smaller than the interior of the jacket. A clever Canadian came up with an ingenious idea: an outer plastic sleeve with two pockets, one for the outer jacket, a second for the LP/inner sleeve. I’ve double-sleeved all my LP’s, and love it!

@bdp24

Thanks for sharing resource for double sleeves. I have been looking sleeves for boxed sets and jacket fold LP’s.

Transit platter can be found here ⬇️ …I have been using one for sometime now and find it very handy when I am cleaning records or swapping them off my TT.
https://elusivedisc.com/search.php?search_query=transit+platter

Bdp24.  I’ve seen those double outer pocket type outer sleeves once before and I’ve been searching for them several times to no avail.  They looked perfect!  Who is this Canadian manufacturer of these outer sleeves and who sells them?  I’ve looked everywhere for them. Help!