How to stream sound from your turntable?

I have a Rega RP3 and a Rega Fono Mini phono stage. The phono stage has a USB output. I also have a Bluesound Node 2 streamer, which accepts an optical digital input (as well as an analog 3.5 mm input) as sources. I’d like to be able to listen to my records in multiple rooms, which a connection to the Bluesound would allow me to do. I have tried using MF V-link to convert the USB output from the phono stage to optical, but it didn’t work. It seems that the USB output on the phono stage wasn’t able to power the V-link. Any suggestions for how to achieve my goal cheaply? If possible, I’d rather stay in the digital domain rather than having the Bluesound digitize the analog signal from the phono preamp. 
andrejb
Post removed 
Or you could just stream the music from the Blue sound via tidal or similar. why digitize your vinyl with an inferior AD when you have a streamer. Listen to vinyl when your in the room that its playing and listen to streamed when you want multi room music.
Thanks for the responses. I love Tidal, but I have a lot of music on vinyl that is not on Tidal or in my digital library, which I would occasionally like to stream around the house. Was hoping for a solution that does not require plugging and unplugging cables each time. 
First check if the USB output works into a notebook / pc? Maybe a chance to go from there? If not I would go for the Y split option, I use it one place in my system - no big deal.

glennewdick - I disagree. Streaming analog is interesting if you have a decent analog system. Tidal is ok but still so-so compared to analog. I use both.

Post removed