How to stop waterboarding

Account my sound room which is all on one line(no other way to hook it up) I have waterboarding issues through my speakers.(constant low bass pulses). Is there a power conditioner that would achieve continuous 117 volt output- I would hook my preamp only to this. I’m hoping this would stop the waterboarding issue.
powder1
I suspect OP means "motorboating" which admittedly is a form of torture to the ears.  I experienced this once and it was due to my router being in close proximity to toroidal transformers.  Problem instantly solved when I moved the router about 8 feet from the rack. 
“Water boarding is a term in audio when to many items r hooked up to the same AC line feeding it a nd u get this repetitive bass thumpthru your speaks. If I get my preamp off the same line as my amps——it stops but running power cords that long is difficult for me. I thought that perhaps the Torus line of power conditioners might be the answer account these achieve a perfect 117 volt signal all the time. I think I’ll try these and let you know. I use tube mono amps and I believe it is the trannys that r hunting for  a 117 volt source.. OP
For all that replied to my quandary I am appreciative. Heck-2 months ago I tested positive for cOvid 19 and was asymptomatic.,so as a 65 year old man I certainly know gratitude. OP