How to connect tube pre amp section of Hybrid amp to second Integrated amp ?

Guys, I’m looking to messing around with my equipment and can use a bit of help as I don’t want to fry my equipment. Thanks a lot, in advance for your time and help.

I have a Hybrid Amp (Amp 1) a Luxman LV-104U integrated with a tube pre-amp & SS power amp. I need to use only the tube pre-amp section of Amp 1 and send the signal to Amp 2, a Luxman A-353 Integrated. I’m planning to connect 2 pairs of JMLabs to amp 2. Both amps have Pre Out connections.

I also need to use EQ 1 in my signal to enhance the signal (EQ1). I need to use EQ2 purely for analyzer display purpose (not to enhance signal). Both EQs are Technics SH-GE70.

My question to you is:

1. Will this connectivity work and do you see any potential issues or risks?
  2. I’m bewitched by tube glows and spectrum analyzers. Does adding additional EQs purely for display purposes can cause any harm?
  3. How does volumes of Amp 1 & 2 affect sound?

xxtremevish

Well, you have a very interesting science project, you are just stacking a bunch of mid-fi vintage gear into a giant chain. Each time you process the information your signal gets degraded. Can it be done, sure. The safest way is processing the signal out of your source. It kinda depends on what the EQ outputs but that is the safest and least destructive way. I’m not really sure on what you are trying to do. That might help me to suggest the best way to do it.

Thanks, russ69.☺

Let me explain what I'm planning to accomplish.. 

When only Lux LV-104u is used, I like the tubey sound that comes from the tube preamp but highs are tad bit eloborated than I like and lows are non-exitsent. I did some research and apparently it's a known issue with Lux hybrids. Meddling with the tone controls and use of EQ doesn't improve the situation.
On the other hand Lux A-353 has an overall balanced sound but it lacks the tubey sound. I'm hoping to get the best of both worlds here and also very curious how this setup would turn out. 

Second EQ is purely for visualization. Do you think by stacking I'm bound to lose the clarity and details? Am I better off forgetting the Lux hybrid and getting a dedicated tube pre-amp?

Sure you can use the one Luxman as a pre-amp. That is often done when one buys a better power amp for their system. Hook that up and give it a try. Forget the EQs for now. I would not spend any money doing this because a $1500 Rogue Sphinx will probably outperform anything you might do with the Luxmans, EQ, or bi-amping.