How much does your system retail for?

$23,000 - $24,000 I estimate. (Two channel, this does not include TV, VCR, etc.)

Please, keep the exagerations to a minumum, do not count CD's, equipment you have bought and sold, is packed away that you don't use anymore, etc..

Put the total first so it shows up at the begining of your post.

This is just for fun and curiosity of the diversity on here, don't take it to seriously. Simply evaluate what the retail value of your system is.
brianmgrarcom

Showing 1 response by stang500hpaol

well its hard to say after 5 systems and 3 home theater systems. just about 120k.there are 3 listing rooms for my 2 channel systems and 3 home theater rooms. of course i do not have any kids and spend my life collecting audio equipment which i never sell.just keep adding and changing amps cd player ect..... new formats. every time i change a piece of audio equiment it changes the sound of my system. so i never get bord. i am a sick freak. they call us audiophiles. even in this world of uncertainty when all else fails you can go and sit in you room and float away with your music.so all you new comers beware of this disease.it never ends until you do!!!!