How many of you are digital only systems?

I currently have an all digital setup, streaming and stored digital files and ripped CD’s on my Innuos Zen mkIII via Chord Qutest to a PrimaLuna EVO 400i. I have been contemplating adding analog to my system, like a Clearaudio concept table. I am NOT hear to debate which one is better, so please don’t turn it into that, I understand the differences. How many of you are digital only? If you listen to digital as well, please tell me why. Is it because of sonic qualities or just the nostalgic reasons of spinning vinyl. I just don’t know if I want a turntable because it would be new gear to play with or if I think it has sonic qualities that I am missing with digital. I would have to buy new vinyl as I really only have a few of my albums from when I was teenager in the 80’s. Maybe I should just put the money towards upgrading digital components, even though I love my Qutest/Zen combo, I could move up in their line?? Am I missing something truly special in the audio world if I’m all digital? Thanks for your thoughts 
128x128jmphotography
One of three of my sources is analog (tt), but I enjoy all of them cause all of them have their pluses and minuses and no dogmatic approach to it cause for example some LP albums r sound much better than their digital version and some albums r better on CDs or streaming. So please let it be. All sources r good and we just need to optimise, clarify and detail the tract whatever it digital or analog. 
I am 100% streaming (Tidal and Qobuz via Roon).  I think digital/streaming is even more complex than analog.  Software, hardware, jitter control, Ethernet/WiFi, DACs, power supplies, all these can be optimized for best digital sound.  I’m glad I found a server expert, Lucas Audio Labs, who takes care of all the details remotely.  If I were putting it all together, I’d be lost.
I recently went digital sort of. You see, I only listen to 78s because “if you can’t see the groove the music cannot move.” The modern micro groove LP miniaturized the sound, shrunk it down to a tiny facsimile. Not for me. 
But now I’m going deaf. So I had to invest $20000 in these amazing digital ear horns from India, the Rama Dama Ding Dong Gupta Ones. They are amazing! Their internal miniaturized DAC uses 24 bit 192 kHz delta sigma gamma omega curry chips made exclusively by Hrundi Bakshi Industries of Calcutta. So though my source is analogue my listening is digital. Rudy Valee never sounded so good.😋
Like others here, I too have gone to an all digital source.  Mojo server through which I mostly stream Tidal via Roon, but I also like the ability of having my CDs on a SS hard drive in the server so I can access music that is not included in Tidal's library.