How important is it for you to attain a holographic image?

I’m wondering how many A’goners consider a holographic image a must for them to enjoy their systems?  Also, how many achieve this effect on a majority of recordings?
Is good soundstaging enough, or must a three dimensional image be attained in all cases.  Indeed, is it possible to always achieve it?

128x128rvpiano
If im listening to a good jazz trio with nicely miked singer ..or Hudson on Bass remake of Don’t go chasing waterfalls ..highly recomend this track ..if i stop what im doing a plunk my A$$ in the sweet spot ...and turn it up a bit and close my eyes ..do I smile ...especially when its a piece of music i ve heard on many sytems over the yrs ....just got boneicke w5 se ‘s 
and ..while i know there drivers are not top notch ...i likem ..and they let me enjoy the music instead of thinking about the SPEAKERS !
afterall chasing the equipment is ..NOT why i turn my system on ..

Piano, they have new tubes that are identical to the NOS Telefunkens. Of course the new tubes are much cheaper. I bought two of the new tubes, and one was bad. When I told them about it, they had another tube on the way before I got off the phone. That was at Tube Depot.

The new tubes sound fantastic; how much better the NOS sound, I don't know. Could you mull that over and get back to me.

I plan to buy 10 tubes, and the difference in price is significant.

I really can’t say how the new Telefunkens compare to the NOS, but I do know that the NOS made a major difference in my system.  I paid about a hundred or so apiece for them at Brent Jesse, a really good tube purveyor.  Generally less expensive than Tube Depot.