hospital grade or commercial grade receptacles ?

What is the difference ? Is it really worth ten times the price to get hospital grade receptacles ? Why ?
Is one brand really superior to another? Is Pass &
Seymore a good brand ? Hubble better ?
I am setting up a closet to house my mid-fi gear and
will be running two dedicated 20A. lines to run the
2-channel audio and the home entertainment equipment. I
will have two double (2 duplex receptacles) on each 20A
circuit.
Thank you in advance.
saki70
Tbg, I have no intention of buying a power cord. My wife wanted to see if she could hear a difference. She knows I think she's wasting her time, but she read some of the high-emotion responses to my posts and wants to hear for herself. Local dealers are willing to lend out cables, and I'll just take them up on offers they make anytime I go shopping. It's no big deal.

Like the quote said, put on your thinking cap. And, like Albert, take a reading lesson, then read the posts. I think differences in power cables and outlets, cryo'd or not, are an illusion, and nothing posted here - NOTHING - has changed my mind a bit. I've experimented and heard nothing, and that's because there's no difference to hear. I'm indulging my wife's curiosity, nothing else.
Contrary to some here, Robin, I don't really care if you hear a difference (or not), If your wife does (or not) or if you buy these things (or not). Your mentality is messed up so you'll be like those guys that theorize belt drive TTs sound better.

I've seen the face of a friend like you change as I replaced the stock power cord in his CD player for a cryo'ed Absolute Power Cord.

This thread is a very entertaining read, I have to say. However, I think some people may be getting confused here. This whole thing about "music" cannot be explained by science. We are talking about RE-CREATING pre-recorded music through audio equipment here, not creating original music. It is pure science and nothing else.
What is impure science? Those will misstate their position as more scientific don't know science. It is a catchword like calling someone a communist. I must say that I really don't care what the pseudo scientists crowd says and continue to delude myself with my sound system.
Among scientists and laymen alike, there are those who make discoveries that explode universal beliefs, while others spend every breath to cement 'unquestionable truths'.

To those who have stopped questioning, I ask, "What happened?" Because none of is born with a resistance to exploration. Not in ANY field of understanding.