Homage to those who are pleased with your audio rig

HOMAGE TO ALL WHO ARE PLEASED WITH YOUR AUDIO RIG- ENJOY THE MUSIC!

I am now pleased with my two audio systems. I am enjoying the music. Both are, by most measures, humble audio rigs but.... I am enjoying the music.

It’s all tubes and digital in one system and SS and digital in the other, have not gotten back into albums. Parasound Amp, Schiit Preamp, Schiit DAC, Sony CD player, Bluesound Node 2, Vandersteen speakers with Rythmik Subwoofer one rig, Line Magnetic integrated tube amp, Rega CD player, Schiit DAC, Bluesound Vault and Tekton Double Impack SE speakers in rig 2.

Please tell us all, how did you get there? Are you still working at it? Care to tell us what equipment your using? Simple rig? Are you enjoying the music?

128x1282psyop

Showing 1 response by jmalen123

When I finally reached that point of clarity that tells one that there is no such thing as audio perfection, I began chasing the important Dragon. The music. When I opened myself up to all music genres the magic really took hold. There is always something beautiful or interesting just around the corner. What a blast it is at 58 years old to find music from all over the world with just a click. My system still excites me and gives chills on rainy Oregon nights, so all in all I feel blessed. At this moment I am running Klipsch Khorns, LaScalas and Heresy speakers driven by 3 Mac MC252 amps and a Mac C50 pre. Subs are SVS SB4000, SVS SB300 and an SVS PC2000 Ultra. CD player is a Marantz SACD7S1. Cabling by Audioquest and Audio Envy. All in a large room that is a well treated living quarters that I do not share with anyone so I get on it a lot. Life is good.