Holo MAY KTE DAC/ Kitsune Hi FI, Lynnwood Washington

Have been looking for a new DAC for sometime now. I would like to thank all of you that have helped in my search. Recently,  I have watched a very nice review of the HOLO AUDIO KTE DAC from a reviewer, called Golden Sound. A very detailed and professional review.  After reading and viewing and listening, it seems that the aforementioned DAC is the best thing since sliced bread!!! It caught my attention.

My first thought, after going to the website, lets look up a few things. I read some of the covenants/warranty statements and came away with the thought, my God if I sneeze, they will void the warranty. Where is this item serviced in and out of warranty, and does it go back to China on your dime. No one addresses this. Any help in this area would be great. Robert TN  Thanks , AS USUAL!!

robshaw

Showing 2 responses by jew16384

I listen to the May DAC and it’s a great product. My good friend dumped tubed Oppo and got the DAC. The engineering and design.is excellent as so with the sound. This is a first rate Audio DAC with first rate build quality. Yes I would dump my OPPO 205 to buy one. Stunning product.

Great product the implementation and hardware layout excellent and the sound great too. My good has one, I listen to it for hours, it’s a great product and sound great.