High Sensitivity Speakers

Within the last year I purchased a Pass Labs XA 60.8 ... which I am pleased with.  It’s a great match with the rest of my system which includes Avant-garde Uno Gen 1 speakers (sorry about the hyphen but the spell check insists).  I like the speakers a lot but they are now 17 years on so I assume speaker technology has moved in quite a bit in thus time.  So as I considered new speaker alternatives I discovered that the Pass Labs 60.8 (69 w class A, 120w class A/B) are “underpowered” for a number of speaker brands.  I am not keen to trade my amp up but it’s an option.  So looking to upgrade speakers I an looking at Avant-garde Duo Gen 3.  Any input on other speaker brands that might be sensitive enough to match with the amps I currently have?  I live overseas so by brand choice is a bit limited to “well known” brands.  My system: SME 20/2 tt, Tom Evans The Groove phono preamp, Brooklyn + DAC, PS Audio 15 Power Plant, Joule Electra line preamp, 4 Rel 812 subs, room size 30’x21’x10’ ceiling), assorted decent power cables and interconnects.
chilli42
The fact that they are 17 years old, should not matter, imo. However, after that long, I would agree, that you have an itch to try something else. I have heard the uno’s, gen 1, on several occasions, and the only weakness I can detect, was a disparity ( coherence ) between the bass section, and the horns ( I am very critical to this ). Maybe the woofers in them do need to be overhauled ? What is it, about the musical playback you are now experiencing, that is no longer satisfying you ? Did you feel this way, before the acquisition of the Pass amp ? I would think the Duo, generation 3, would be an upgrade, if, you want to stay with the presentation you currently have.
Post removed 
I currently own a pair of Heco Direkt Dreiklang, 98db sensitivity with 15 inches woofer. When I auditioned the speakers, they paired it with Manley Stingray II with no problem at very high volume.

https//www.heco-audio.de/en/detail/index/sArticle/2990265

@chilli42 --

I’d agree with poster @mrdecibel - 17 years of age shouldn’t be a problem, but there are interesting other options to be had if you’re so inclined.

My recommendation, also to address the possible coherency issues pointed out above, would be to go all-horn from an arena in sound reproduction not commonly thought of as "hifi doable," namely Danley Sound Labs Synergy horns paired with Danley’s tapped horn subs. On top of the coherency offered by an all-horn approach you’ll have phase-coherent main speakers to boot - a "killer" combination, if you ask me. Think of models like SH50, SM96 or SM60F Synergy horn main speakers paired with two TH50 tapped horn subs. Any of these 3 main speaker models in conjunction with named subs would be a set-up to admire and capable of any music genre and SPL in a domestic environment one would care for - full range at that, and with headroom to spare.
High Sen speakers would never ever work for me
 I am old school, low Sen, 87db SEAS or SB Acoustics, 
Big, Bold, Dynamics.
matched with a  big bold dynamic A or A/B power tube amp.
My 2 cents