High Fidelity Cables CT-1designed by Rick Schultz

In December 2011,I wrote that High Fidelity cables led by cable designer Rick Schultz was putting together a new cable.The cable came to market as CT-1.The CT-1 has FINALLY made it into my system!I had obtained a version of the prototype that Rick had been working on.It blew my previous reference Genesis by Virtual Dynamics.I thought I had finally found my end with this cable.This prototype delivered to my ears "Nirvana".Could I be at the end of my quest for the ultimate sound?
No. I received two pairs of CT-1 to replace my prototypes.They went into the system this past Friday.Unable to dedicate time until Sunday listening,I stole a few moments,ducking away from company with anticipation.My guest could tell even with the music set for"ambiance"something was intriguing and I was in for a treat!
The experience:
First off,CT-1 was very user friendly.Installation was simple;the cable is very nice and light.The female RCA fit beautifully unlike any I had found in other cable.It was secure and reliable.It seemed much thought was dedicated to developing a designer fit to an aesthetically stunning RCA connector.Install entailed a few wiggles to ensure what seemed like a compression fit on my RCA.
It was 2-3 hrs. for the 1st step of break in to be complete.At that point I had something different!Today,although they only have 10-12 hrs. on them,I can`t put into words how much my system has transformed.Believe me,I loved my prototypes.However....there is simply no comparision.
The clarity and sound is so natural.
The soundstage is like nothing I ever heard.Resoulution is breathtaking and inner detail is simply hard to believe possible.
The sound has transended and now it simply does not seem as thought I have speakers.
My system is musicians playing music.
I am told with time they will improve and I trust that as it was revealed with the prototypes.I wanted to share my thoughts with you that now.
Unequivocally,a testament to High Fidelity,as the name declares.
High Fidelity Cables for me,the last word on it,after 12 hours!
Truly Amazing

Al
alpass
Post removed 
Mrmb,

I agree that there seems to be an attempt to constrain comments on this thread -- coming from members with questionable "credentials". In the past, I have been enthusiastic about cables from Synergistic Research, Grover Huffman and HiDiamond. My opinions changed when my experience broadened.

Everything depends on system synergy. There is no Magic Audio Bullet no matter what anyone says with all the enthusiasm they can muster. I now use David Elrod cables, Shunyata cables and my own DIY cables to create the necessary synergy in my system that has taken over 8 years to develop. System synergy depends on many factors: the right components, the right cables and the right room treatments. System synergy does not simply depend on the right cables.

Disclosure:

I was involved in an unfortunate transaction with Rik Schultz that came down to a matter of integrity. Nevertheless, he may indeed make very good cables. I have not yet tried them.

Disclosure:

I was partnered with another cable maker at the time of the above-mentioned transaction in a project that involved developing magnetic cables. I have been making my own magnetic cables for years. They are very nice cables. Are they the Holy Grail? No, they are not.
Ddraudt, Tbg, thanks for the helpful tips. I am thinking to buy the top HFC PC one at a time than upgrading from lower to top model. So its great to know that this strategy will work.

Just curious, based on my current setup, I am looking at upgrading the following cables:

source PC
pre PC
power PC
source - pre IC
pre - power IC
SC

Given that each HRR cable costs so much, if I were to replace the cables one at a time, will there be a point where the gain becomes marginal enough (based on your opinion) that I should stop? If yes, where should I stop and in what sequence should the cables be replaced.

Thanks.
Johnbstiuu, I have tried my four HFC URRs on every component with major improvement. As I would first do the what you call, power PC. Other than that I really cannot help.
@johnbstiuu. I had a long demo with them and once the leave your system you are going to want them back. It's a high you don't come down from. The music just loses something when you take the power cords out. I listened for long periods with them and now with out them. I don't know if they are they holy grail but I do know that in my system the music lost some prat, naturalness and realism. I'm working on figuring out a way to get some of it so I can go back to a couple of things it will be a slow build.