High Fidelity Cable replaces NPS 1260

The product is going to be called NPS Q45T. Not out yet, but on their Facebook page.

68pete

Showing 3 responses by lpretiring

@nasaman

Surprised by your findings of the Mad Scientist graphene. I use it and find it very beneficial and an incredible value.

Your description sounds if perhaps you over applied. Mad Scientist warns that it should look like nothing is left on the contact.

I was supposed to receive a sample of the 1260 from Rick however it never arrived. At this point I have not heard the high-priced spread in my environment.

"I applied them all equally as thin as their brushes allowed me to.

Your quote, "it should look like nothing is left" I’m sorry, I find that is impossible for me to perform since my MS-E came in as dark as black paint/ marker."

Yes, the product is like black paint however the instructions with the product guide the user to use the bottle brush to transfer to the peach fuzz brushes, and after application gently blot off the excess with a clean tissue. Proper application to the naked eye should appear almost invisible.

I'm not suggesting the Mad Scientist is superior because I haven't tried the HF yet. In the near future I'm thinking I will experiment with it.

All I'm saying is based on the application process you described it sounds exactly like what Mad Scientist warns against.

It might be prudent to get in touch with possible payment sources to discuss  options for prepaid customers. If payments can be cancelled they can always be reinstated when business is safer for the consumer.