Help with USB Cable Option

Looking at a few USB cable options to connect my ifi Zen Stream to my Aune X8 DAC. This is my list and just trying to decide which option is best for my system which is pretty neutral.

Lavri ULTIMATE SILVER DUAL USB:

Supra Excalibur:

RiCable Magnus:

128x128temmple

The Final Touch Callisto is by far the most natural cable I have heard under $1k

andI have heard many good ones ,IHave this cable in one of my systems 

and their flagship  Sinope USB cable around $750 with discounts 

callRob at Lampizator in NY it is totally Undigital in sound realism ,not Hifi sounding. 

I will share my thoughts on what I tried in my system.
Kimber b-bus usb: barely any improvement over generic usb

Wireworld Starlight 8 - decent. Bit thin sounding but better than generic

Analysis Plus Pure Silver USB - didn’t care for it. Heard glare, glassy highs

DH Labs Mirage - second best after Audience. Gives up a bit of everything in comparison. On its own though a very very solid cable. 

Audience AU24se+ USB - best and most natural. Full sound, great imaging, full mids, deep bass and sweet highs.

Take all this with a grain of salt..,this is what I heard, my system my room

I recently demoed a bunch of USB Cables to replace my iFi Mercury 3.0 USB cable. The cables I tried are Ansuz X2, Inakustik Excellence, and Phasure Lush 2.0.  

I originally had my eye on the Inakustik Referenz USB however the local dealer didn't have it on hand, so he lent the Inakustik Excellence which is a lower tier. In the end, I got the Phasure Lush, it sounded the best to me.

CARDAS CLEAR USB

highly recommended.

terrific in my system . ( in fairness, I have a full CC loom array nuts to bolts )