help with speakers that rock, pleeze

I am at the point that I am tired of listening to just recordings that sound good on my system. I want to go back to my roots which is rock music. I am looking for speakers that give me goose bumps when listening to rock cds'. My room is 14'x30' speakers on long wall. Current set up consist of;

Cary 306/200 cdp with cardas golden ref ics'
First Sound Presence MKII w'cardas golden ics'
McCormack DNA 1 rev.A
Audio Physic Spark floor standers

I keep throwing money at my setup and am not happy yet, very frustrating please help!
bigwavedave
Rockingest speakers I've heard (don't own) in a long time were the GR Research open baffle Super-V. Powered integrated sub and co-axial high eff woofer/tweeter. 97 dB. Easily made >100 dB @ RMAF driven by dodd tube amp w 2 el-84s a side; maybe 18 wpc. Incredible boogie factor w stomach-churning bass (IIRC, 375 wpc, dual internal powered subs/side). The Mccormack is a great amp and w 10x the power should easily produce concert level spls in a room that is probably 3-4x the volume. Cost of the complete kit is $2500 and since its not a box speaker, you should be able to get a local woodshop to make them the "cabinet" and stay well under budget. Maybe go for the platinum upgrade for the McCormack, or sell it and get a higher powered pp tube amp than the Dodd. You WILL be rockin'
Well it looks like Legacy Focus speakers are the ones that I can afford and will hopefully peel the paint but not my eardrums. Now if I can only locate some in California. Thanks again for the advice people!!
Noticed a pair of VMPS RM30's in the listings in San Francisco at a good price.
Get yourself a pair of Klipsch KLF-20's or even better 30's and enjoy your rock with a smile.