Help with Speaker Selection

I have a very old system, a Nakamichi PA-7 stasis amp and Nak CA-7 pre-amp. I am looking for a pair of speakers, and my room is quite large at 30x20 with 12 foot high ceilings. I want to spend no more than $2k. Anyone have any suggestions for a pair of speakers?
128x128lgoler
Klipsch Cornwalls will do the trick. Might even be able to find a pair of Klipschorns near your price range.
Your Nak equipment was good back in the day but any new equipment will be far better.
In regard to your question about your equipment, it will sound a bit dry and/or sterile, less expansive and a little hard (especially throughout the upper registers) without nearly as much "air" or "bloom" in the midrange and soundstage regions as current rate equipment comparably. This is why I suggested the Magnepans. Speakers like this which radiate from both the front and rear (called "dipolar") will always add "bloom", "air" and a sense of space (due to their rear out of phase additional sounds coming from the rear of the speaker) really helps compensate for some lacking sonic attributes of lesser (read older) electronics - particularly solid state.
In regard to Ehider comment I believe that the Magnepans , like the Quads, are bipolar rather than dipolar. That is , their forward and backward radiation is IN phase rather than OUT of phase as in a dipolar. A cursory internet search supports this.
Forget the model 19 too many of you are buying driving price up so now no more Altec suggestions;)