Help with Hum issues.

I need to pick your brains please:

As I am going crazy with this issue:

Everything listed is Solid State.....NO tubes.

Ok, so when I had my Onkyo Amp and pre amp connected, I had a hum in the Right Chanel. This is the same Onkyo Amp where I ended up burning the transistor and fuse because I was trying to eliminate this Hum issue.

It sounds like Vooohhhh. and it is constant.

I thought it was the Amplifier.

Now I have a Mitsubishi amp connected to a phase linear pre-amp and a separate tuner. The Left Chanel is clean and has no hum noise, when I switch the speaker wire (same speaker & wire) to the Right side I get that same hum again I was getting in the other setup.

This same hum was happening when I lived in a different city.

I don't understand what or why this is happening. I replaced components, wires, speakers, outlets where the components are plugged.  I plugged everything into one power strip, different strips, into the back of the pre-amp and made no difference.

Why do I keep getting this hum in the R side Only ?

It is driving me nuts and don't know how to get rid of it. I grounded the system every which way, it made no difference.

Would appreciate any help.

Thank you,

customersfirst
Turntables produce a lot of hum so they have ground plugs. I believe EVERYTHING produces hum and that every component should have a ground plug!
Ho Customersfirst,  You mentioned that you changed all the wires etc. Did you mean that you changed them with same but new cables (wires)? Or are the cables the same original ones but swapped around? Are the speaker cables terminated with plugs or just bare wire?
I noted the that you swapped the interconnect (IC) between the preamp and amp and heard that the hum followed.
I am giving thought to this. It appears to me that (a possibility), one of your sources could be damaging the preamp.
You did say that you bought a new amp and pre.
Until later 🇦🇺
Changed the RCA cable to Gold Plated "Monster cable", the hum is still there.

Plugged it all into a different outlet.  Hum is still there.

This is just the amp and pre-amp, no source is plugged in to keep things simple.

Does not matter what source I add (Tuner or Turntable) the hum is still there.

I read at article about using one of those computer back up batteries for "Clean" AC power.

Will try that next as I am running out of things to try.
Post removed 
Post removed