Help this old rookie with speakers

Been reading a lot of the discussions and I am super impressed with the knowledge here.  

And a sage piece of wisdom that I got 40 years ago is "if you want to get your a$$ handed to you, try to be an expert in another man's field".

So...   I'm looking to put a new set of speakers in my living room.   I have an NAD 2400 amp. that I have owned for 30 years, and it has served me well powering my Boston Acoustics VR975 speakers

I've had an affinity for La Scala's for a long time, but I think they are a little big for this space.   So I was wondering if anyone had experience with the  Crites Speaker Type CS Style B.   They seem to be like  Cornwalls and a very good price.

Thanks!

tbick

I don't really have a "system" right now, other than some Boston Acoustics Lynfield 975s paired up with an NAD 2400.    

My living room where I am going to put the speakers is... and I'm guessing here because I am traveling.... probably 30' wide and 20' deep.    The speakers would go in the corners of one of the long walls. 

I'm thinking in the $3,000 range for speakers and just saw the discussion on $3,000 price range.   That was helpful

Post removed 

If you're intrigued by the La Scala, then consider the Heresy IV (which Andrew Robinson called "pocket La Scalas") or the Forte IV.   The Forte probably have more "scale" closer to the La Scala, but it's going to depend on your room size.  

Having owned all the Heritage line of speakers, I would suggest a used pair of Forte speakers would fit your budget and room. The Heresys are good speakers, but the Fortes go lower and project better. All my speakers have Crites upgrades of some sort and I have dealt with both Bob and his son on many occasions. Stellar people and good speakers. Definitely a good avenue to investigate if the Klipsch bug doesn't take hold.