Help - Pins 1 & 3 on a Pass Labs X150

Looking for help with using the jumper pins on a Pass Labs x150; it says if running single-ended, insert the jumper pins into positions 1 & 3 on the XLR... viewing from the back I see three pin positions on the XLR, one at 9 o'clock, one at high noon, and one at 3 o'clock... which pins are one and three? I don't see a diagram in the manual...
stickman451
I'm not familiar with the Pass amps specifically, but assuming it is an XLR-female, oriented as you describe, if you are facing the pins normally pin 1 would be at 9 o'clock, pin 3 at noon, and pin 2 at 3 o'clock.

If by any chance it is an XLR-male, the arrangement would be the mirror image of that (pin 2 at 9 o'clock, pin 3 at noon, and pin 1 at 3 o'clock).

Also, if you haven't already, take a close look at the connector, with a magnifying glass if possible. I suspect that you'll see numbers marked next to the pins.

Regards,
-- Al
Thanks; you are correct...with my poor old eyesight I did not initially see the pin markings, but they are there! Took some squinting and a strong flashlight but I finally recognized the pin labels.