Help in minimizing hiss

I’m wondering if all hiss can be removed, particularly with highly efficient speakers.
The hiss in my system is audible from about 4-5’ away when it’s silent in the house.

All gear is on a dedicated line I installed with new 12/3 romex to the panel with a 20 amp breaker.
I’m using all quality power cables and XLRs.

Rig:
Oppo 105 - Schitt Freya + - Legacy Wavelet DSP - Pass Labs X260.8 - Legacy Valor (101 dB sens)

Thanks for any input you may have,Scott
simpleman68
@mihorn  I have tried a few different types of power cords from stock to Pangea and now Nordost. I don't hear an audible difference in hiss.
The hiss got substantially quieter when I pulled the Panamax power conditioner out of the system.
I typically associate hiss with tubes and agree with others that The Freya is a likely culprit.  Have any spare tubes to try?  And I don't get the sarcasm on wanting to remove hiss or any other unwanted noise to lower noise floor.  It seems silly to promote using wonderful cables while dismissing hiss as somehow not degrading to overall SQ.  I've been much happier when reducing all noise in my system to the extent practicable.
I don't have an extra set of tubes to try but will be ordering Gold Lions today to try out.
Agreed that it's important to lower the noise floor as much as possible and the hiss, while faint, is audible.
I'm also using a Schiit Freya, always through tube mode. It's the source of my hiss through Vandersteen 2Ce Sig IIs. I'm only aware of it when music is not playing and then only if I'm standing within 5 feet of the speakers.
 It's hard to be noise-free when using 101 dB sens. speakers. 
Did you try the suggested test of only having your amp powered up, no components?

If your amp is quiet, then your upstream devices might  benefit from power conditioning.