HELP: I need a solid state amp with a tube sound

I am very much into tube amplifiers, but it seems that they need alot more maintenance than SS amps do. Is there an amp out there that will get a good tube sound, but with low maintenance of an SS amp? I am working on my budget and I will probably spend about 2500 for it. I already have a tube pre-amp that I like, a Zen ZTPRE, and does a good job for my needs.
matchstikman
I would look in a used Plinius SA 100 or a Pass X 150, both of these amps have tube-like sound for under 2500 dollars. Good Luck.
You will of course have to buy used since they are no longer made. There is a company here that sells the last of the Aleph 30s with 30% off.

I have the Aleph 30 and it is wonderful, thoroughly recommended if you can live with the limited power. At the present price you could by two and bi-amp, but this depends on your speakers. See Dick Olsher's review on enjoythemusic.com.
The Bat VK200 and vk500 are good choices. Bat's tube amps auto bias...so zilch on maintenace. Bad/old tube is plug and play. The VK60 can't be beat really for under 2K
Off the top of my head the sweetest sounding in about that price range would be the Rowland Model 2...but this suggestion might not mean much not knowing what speakers are being used.