Have you ever tried a pair of speakers and said this Is the last thing I will ever need.

Hi Audiogoners have you you ever had a local dealer that is so pashonet about audio. That they let you bring in your system for fun and try a $10 000speakers. And you have been to every other local dealers shows and listened to $400 000 and above systems. And then tried a pair of speakers and had so much synergy with your budget system and said omg. This blows all other systems I heard for a fraction of the cost of most others? And have been always happy with that pair of speakers and your system for the rest of your life?

Please share your experience"
128x128jakecanada
The Schlagermeister...building the horns...crossing them over...Schlagerella!!  Nice job
I home auditioned a pair of Ohm Walsh micro talls and was so impressed that I traded up to the Walsh 1000's.  They throw a great soundstage and give everything a sense of space between instruments that I never quite heard with other speakers.  I believe that John Strobeen has achieved sonic holography with his speakers.  If I had the cash, I would but a pair of the Walsh 5000's and a better amp and be done with it.  Amazing and fairly affordable!
"Have you ever tried a pair of speakers and said this Is the last thing I will ever need."

Sure, lots of times.
Have you ever tried a pair of speakers and said this Is the last thing I will ever need.

No
I have this known problem with speakers. It's the same problem some women have with shoes. Actually my problem is with boats too. So sound waves and water waves. Never met a speaker (or boat) that caught my eye/ear, that I did not like, want, and could not make float in my room/lake. So for speakers I had to stop going to shows and B&M Audio Dealer Salons a long time ago. I am down to two rooms set up with two main speakers, and some other (speakers) are hiding around the house. They have brought me pleasure, so I can't bear to part with them. I will just say that it is much easier to hide speakers than boats.