HAVE YOU ARRIVED AT YOUR FINAL SYSTEM AND WHAT’S IN IT? WHAT ARTIST IS YOUR GO TO?

My system is Infigo METHOD 4 DAC. METHOD 6 AMPLIFIER. GATO FM6 SPEAKERS. ALL INFIGO AUDIO CABLES. 2 REL 212SE SUBS. I LOVE LISTENING TO AHMAD JAMAL!

calvinj

Showing 4 responses by jacobsdad2000

@ozzy do you have a personal issue with @calvinj . Is this a real rule in the terms of service or one of those unwritten policies? Just curious, I am reading between the line and it seems there is some bad blood. 

@ozzy I do not know you or @calvinj from Adam but my deductive reasoning skills tell me his CAPS LOCK was depressed while typing his post. only 4 words are lowercase. Calvin maybe you should disclose that you are a dealer and that would resolve this issue. 

My system is Infigo METHOD 4 DAC. METHOD 6 AMPLIFIER. GATO FM6 SPEAKERS. ALL INFIGO AUDIO CABLES. 2 REL 212SE SUBS. I LOVE LISTENING TO AHMAD JAMAL!

@calvinj I was just pointing out the bias against you by Ozzy. That is his deal, I do think that dealers should disclose their affiliation in the forum. The administration here should update their terms of service. Personal IDC as I am not buying anything anyone is selling on these forum pages. I think it is weak marketing and they should pay for ads. There are a few dealers here that cross that line, not you to the best of my knowledge. I am going to move on from this conversation. 

@calvinj I hear you, that’s to bad. I have friends in the industry and they just stay away from these forums for that reason.